Saturday, January 24

E-mealz


So I tried the Grocery Game thing for a while and it didn't work so well for me. All that time spent clipping and pulling coupons was just not my thing. And honestly, the stuff they put on sale was not what I'd consider healthy or would normally buy. Also, it was extremely frustrating for me to try to plan the week's recipes around the sale groceries that I was supposed to buy.



Now my sister has turned me on to E-mealz.com. You can choose from several diet plans or none at all. Then you go in and print the weeks menu and shopping list to match. You choose your preferred grocery store and they tell you what's on sale to buy towards completing your list. I'll let you know how this one goes, but Leslie is loving it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been using e-mealz for several months and love it. Saves money and time by not having to guess what's for dinner

Anonymous said...

So, have you tried any recipes yet? We had stuffing egg cups last night and they were yummy!

tiffany said...

I'm starting it next week.