Thursday, September 11

Fall Nail Colors

OPI's You Don't Know Jacques

It appears that dark nails will again be the trend this fall. But instead of the grey's and blacks of season's past, this fall I'm going to be wearing taupes, chocolate browns, deep purples, and maybe even navy blue. OPI's 2008 La Collection de France has great colors. My sister, who is always up on fashion, has already been sporting You Don't Know Jacques. It looks great, so I'm getting that on my next pedi. I don't know if I can do fingernail color. I love the look on say, Lauren on The Hills, but I think it might be a little too high maintenance for my mommy lifestyle. And nothing is more tack than dark, chipped fingernails.

LC wearing a dark plum color

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Love it! Am getting a pedi before I head to the beach, so will def try it!

Cindy said...

My toes are officially sporting OPI's You Don't Know Jacques. I love it! I also bought the bottle at the spa today because I am afraid it will chip at the beach. Can't have a tacky pedi. Thanks for the suggestion on trying a new fall color. Got me out of my french pedi rut! Let me know if you try the navy blue!

tiffany said...

I doubt my Asian nail place will have the navy Chanel polish. Its not the Ritz spa you know. They do serve beer or diet cokes, but no Elerflower champagne cordials!

Cindy said...

Funny.