Monday, January 24

What's In My Bag?

It took my friend Cindy from Champagne & Sundays to lure me out of my blog drought.  To be honest, I just got a little worn out from the holidays and haven't been very inspired lately.  And maybe it has a little to do with all the cold gray weather we've been having. Or more likely, its my Ipad addiction and the fact that there is not a blogger app, therefore I have to sit down at my computer to blog.

However, I love Cindy's What's In My Bag post so I thought I'd get back out here and share WIMB.  Though it reminds Cindy of a Chanel exhibit she saw, for me it brings to mind a Kate Spade coffee table book called Contents, published almost a decade ago, that I've been dying to get my hands on.

So here are the contents of my LV Neverfull:


  1. IPad
  2. Iphone
  3. Flip video camera that I carry around but sadly don't use
  4. Hobo wallet
  5. Tom Ford sunglasses in case
  6. Kate Spade cosmetic bag with: rolls of tums, wisp toothbrushes (not pictured), nail file, lavendar hand lotion, Chloe perfume rollerball, Blistex, Keihls lip gloss, Revlon Colorstay lipstick, Loreal lipgloss, epipen for daughter with peanut allergy (not pictured)
  7. microfiber cleaning cloth for Ipad, sunglasses, Iphone
  8. random kids' trinkets, barrettes and lollipops
  9. random paperwork such as a race entry form, kids' fashion show form and a recipe from Whole Foods.
  10. various, trash, crumbs and wrappers that I emptied out and swept away before taking the picture

A page from Contents, by Kate Spade

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love this!! And I so want that LV Neverfull!

tiffany said...

Cindy,
I love your bag!