Wednesday, January 14

The End of Lipstick Jungle


I'm so upset that Lipsick Jungle is done. I'd heard the rumors. Then I watched Friday night's episode (that I dvr'd) where they seemed to tie everything up at the end and did a little montage of flashbacks that seemed really final. I got online and did a little research and sure enough, NBC has not officially cancelled the show, but they stated that ratings have been down and they have not ordered any new episodes. The writers have cleaned out their offices and filming has ceased. Hello people at NBC: the problem is that you moved the show to Friday nights. When are you going to learn that NO ONE in that demographic is watching tv on Friday night! Even in my lame, non-glamorous, life with two kids, we still go out and eat pizza on Friday nights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know!! I can't believe it either. I love that show and thought it was just getting good.

Cindy said...

I never watched that show. Are you watching Damages?

tiffany said...

I've never heard of Damages. I'll look into it. I hear the Starter Wife is good. I just downloaded the pilot to my ipod to watch at the gym.